Q. What happens if I don't renew my domains?
A: There are several steps after your domain expires to safeguard
you from losing any domains you want to keep.
- 60-days* before your domain(s) expire we will send notices
reminding you to renew them. The exact expiration date can be seen in your
- If the domain expires it may still be maintained
in the registration database for a 5-day* grace period
where it can be renewed at the normal renewal price.
During this time all services such as hosting or email
will not be active.
- After the grace period it will
be deactivated and placed into a 30-day* Redemption
- Some domains may not make it to the redemption period if they are purchased
by a third party. Be sure to renew your domains before they enter redemption
- Once the Redemption Period has elapsed the domain
may be registered by another party.
* - Number of days stated in the domain expiration/redemption
explanation are approximate.
We begin sending renewal notices 60 days before expiration. Notices
go out once a week until the domain is renewed or until the owner elects
to cancel any further reminders. If you are the owner and you did not
receive a renewal notice please make sure your account information,
especially your email address are up to date. Click
here to renew this domain now